Having a quick and easy way to get in contact with your energy supplier is probably something that matters to you. Home energy is unlikely to be your top priority in life, so we’ve made it easy to get in touch with our friendly customer care team on Twitter and Facebook.
ENGIE Home Energy operates a number of different social media channels to help us communicate with our customers. Our customer care team is here to help you across both Facebook and Twitter at @ENGIE_HOME_UK (TWITTER) and ENGIE.Home.UK (FACEBOOK).
We are available Monday to Friday 8am until 8pm and Saturday 9am until 5pm, but exceptions may apply on bank holidays.
We want to help you out as much as possible, and our customer care team is happy to discuss your account - but please be careful not to over share.
Our social media customer care team is unable to discuss certain issues with you on public pages as we are unable to confirm your identity or may need to shield your privacy. We want you to stay safe online and protect your account details.
We recommend not publicly sharing your full name, address, telephone and date of birth details on social media. Please send a DIRECT MESSAGE to the ENGIE Facebook or Twitter page if you wish to discuss your ENGIE Home Energy account. Alternatively call our customer care team on 0800 280 8000.
We understand customers may need to complain or vent frustrations sometimes, and we are here to listen. However, we do draw the line at abusive language, spam and unsociable conduct. ENGIE will moderate content that is aggressive, abusive, threatening, defamatory and offensive or considered spam.
Posts containing any of the following will be taken down:
- Any abusive, threatening, sexual, defamatory, offensive or hateful language or profanities or content (e.g. links to other sites, videos, gifs, photographs and other images).
- Malicious content, trolling and posts or comments that we think could disrupt legitimate discussions.
- Unsolicited external links, duplicate content or spam.
- Any content which breaches intellectual property laws.
- Any statements about ENGIE, its products or staff that are inaccurate, misleading or false.
- Personal data: your privacy is very important to us, so we'll take down any information about you or another customer that we think is personal or confidential.
- Cases being reviewed in an official capacity. This includes content that is subject to an internal investigation, or refers to any ongoing or potential litigation or is with the Energy Ombudsman. These will be removed from our page, and we'll redirect the complainant to the appropriate channels.
For minor and standalone occurrences of the above we’ll simply remove posts however if these rules are continually broken, or if we consider these rule breaks as severe, we reserve the right to block users from the social media page(s).