- The term ENGIE or “us” or “we” refers to any subsidiary of ENGIE SA which is incorporated and operates in the United Kingdom.
- The terms and conditions of this Website may be updated or amended from time to time without prior notice.
- ENGIE endeavours to ensure that the information contained within the Website is up to date, correct and complete. In the event of inadvertent or occasional errors ENGIE accepts no liability. Further, ENGIE cannot accept any liability for loss of any kind resulting from reliance on the information or opinions provided within the Website nor from any computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website despite ENGIE’s reasonable precautions against them.
- ENGIE intends to make the Website available 24 hours a day but cannot be held liable for any non-availability or error regardless of whether the circumstances are inside or outside ENGIE’s control.
- This Website contains links to external websites to allow access to additional information about related matters. ENGIE accepts no responsibility or liability for material supplied by or contained on any external website which is linked from or to this Website, or use of any personal data by a third party.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights, including logos, trademarks and brand names, in the material on this Website are owned by or licensed to ENGIE. Forms and market reports may be downloaded to a local hard disk for your personal and internal business use. Any other reproduction or use of extracts from the Website incorporated into or stored in any form for any purpose is prohibited without the written or express permission of ENGIE.
- When you visit the Website, our web server collects some basic information such as your internet service provider's domain name, which pages you accessed on our site, and when. We use this information only to analyse the use of our Website to help guide improvements. We do not collect any personally identifiable information.
- Use of the Website and any dispute arising therefrom is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.